13.4.09

Winterkitten

So I finally got round to transferring some pictures to my computer, so, let me introduce to you, my new red shoes! Funnily enough, they don't even look red in this picture, but trust me, they are about the same colour as the top I'm wearing...These are the red version of the black hushpuppies shoes I blogged about a while back. The gray ones I have yet to photograph.

I really haven't had much time to go thrifting lately, but I was lucky enough to find a new charity shop close to my new home, and here's what I got at my first visit;

Two pairs of vintage gloves and a nice belt-the type I've actually been on the lookout for!

And finally a couple of shots of me in the slopes of Iso-Syöte, Lapland. I finally found myself a nice sporty and practical jacket so that I can throw away the ugly 3 sizes too big hand-me-downs I've been using the last couple of years. It's amazing how much more fun it was to be outside when I was wearing something I felt good in.

Inga kommentarer: