7.8.09

I just bought these...

And look what happened as I was wearing them around the house for the first time, planning different outfis they would go with. Well, no need to plan anymore. *sigh*


After finally finishing my 10 days of work in a row I wanted to reward myself, so I put on this cute little dress that I bought for 1 € on the way from Pori last week and went thrifting.

I found a couple of cute tops and a handbag, and got asked for my number by a creapy guy outside one of the charity shops. Hm, maybe this could be a good excuse to drag my boyfriend along shopping a bit more often, as this is the second time this summer I got approached when dressed up... Do any of you readers get this type of attention and in that case, how do you handle it?

6 kommentarer:

B-b-b-etty sa...

superfin klänning, en smula avundsjuk! synd om skorna, dom är fina dom med.

nä, inte ens oläskiga typer har bett om mitt nummer.

Crissy sa...

Wow cute dress!

I usually don't get the attention because my boyfriends scares everyone off lol

Casey sa...

That dress is so cute!!! I've been on the hunt for something similar, so seeing this gives me hope that there are such dresses still out there, waiting to be found. ;)

As for what to do with unwanted attention... I get that a lot (of course it's always when my husband isn't around!). Especially in thrift shops. I tend to ignore people that ask things like that (or make inappropriate comments about me). After all, they're being rude, so there should be no reason you have to acknowledge them. ;) I just do the old "walk away" trick! Usually obnoxious people give up after yelling at you for not answering them. lol.

Sweetie B. sa...

You can always get the heels replaced at a shoe repair shop.

I get a lot of attention when i do my hair (I'm a platinum blond burlesque dancer) and makeup. Even more when wearing a corset out. I just put on my earphones and pretend i'm not listening. Works like a charm.

fröken lila sa...

hoppas en skomakare kan fixa skorna - de är ju verkligen snygga och en klack borde gá att reparera för inte sá mkt pengar...

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Too bad it's the whole sole of the shoe which is falling apart :(