21.1.09

Who needs H&M when you've got thrifting?

A few post down I'm craving a leopard top from h&m, and I mean craving like this kitten rarely does. But I contained myself and went to a fleamarket instead. And voilà! Check out what I found for € 2,50! I think I may survive without the h&m version now, even though it has more of a vintage feel to it. Although, if it turns up in the sales who knows...

I've been sewing a lot lately. Making up my own patterns and fiddling around with tiny details. When I thought the satin gloves in the shop were to expensive I made my own, and what a difference they can make to an outfit! I don't think this is the last time these babies turn up here.

I also could not get this image out of my head. Do you spot it? The muff. I had one that I played with when I was a kid, from gradma's attic it was, and since I saw this pic I wanted to find it. But no luck so far, so I had to make one of those as well.

Worn here with vintage hat, fur collar and mum's old coat. But, I think the muff is a bit too wide, so I might take it in a little, when I have time.

5 kommentarer:

The Queen of Fifty Cents sa...

Wow, very classy stuff!

Mrs Munster sa...

The last photo with muff is stunning! Have to say the leopard top is a great find.

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Queen; Thanks! :)

Mrs; Munster; Thank you!

Miss Rascal sa...

Love the outfits!

Hey, do you wanna know something rater sad, I think H&M is waaay to over priced since I moved here and became friends with Primark and car boot sales, now how cheap is that. :))

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Rascal; The town I live in is too small even to have an H&M...And the clothes shops that we do have here are even more expensive. I have almost completely given up on buying clothes in other places than loppis by now...