17.1.09

Waiting to go out

I've been sewing a lot lately. I've made a pair of gloves and a muff which I have yet to photograph, and I finished this dress I mentioned a while back.

Wearing it here with the new shoes. I've also been round to a couple of second hand shops and made some great finds. First up a skirt that I might shorten a bit, I do like the fabric as it's a bit like thick linen or something.

I also found this checked red and white little blouse...

...And also a black and white checked shirt, teamed here with a cute handbag I got in the sale. I had it with me to the theatre last week when we went to see "Kiss me, Kate" the musical performed in Finnish. The handbag had such a theatre feel to it so I had to!

I've also been buying earring lately. The red ones I found in Tampere at the shopping centre we went to on the way back from Milan. The wooden ones I got in the sale, and I'm thinking about wearing them tonight at my bf's belated work x-mas party that I'll be crashing in about an hour...My bf liked my leopard dress so much that he requested that I'd wear it tonight, and so I will. Hope you all have a nice weekend!

3 kommentarer:

Mrs Munster sa...

Fab outfits. I really like the dress you've made.

Anonym sa...

Hey girl!! Läng saan ja ha viri hii å läst. Tur att du påmind me om att koll siidå diin!! :) Fin bilda från Milano! :D Kram

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Mrs Munster; Thanks, how's your sewing going?

Tette; Tackar tackar! :)