18.9.08

A little list

Got tagged by Mrs.Munster

What are the last three things you purchased?

Does food count? If not then...I cannot actually remember, I've been saving my hard earned cents for my upcoming double rent situation when I move.

What are the last three songs you downloaded?

You mean albums right? Gamla fina låtar, Capital Gold - Soul Legends, Alicia Keys - As I am

What are the last three places you visited?
Jakobstad, Kokkola, Vasa. Tomorrow I'm going to Oulu.

What are your three favorite movies?

Le fabouleux destin de Amelié Poulin, Pleasantville and Chicago.

What are your three favorite possessions?
My laptop Melissa (named after a former work colleague and friend) my Jbl speakers my bf gave me for my birthday and...my rusty, trusted nissan sunny -84, ha ha!

What three things can you not live without?
Love, inspiration and other people

What would be your three wishes?

To continue being this happy, happiness for everybody else, enough snow in the winter to go skiing.

What three things haven't you done yet?
Bought a house, gotten married and had babies.

What are your three favorite dishes?
At the moment I'm loving salads with avocado and prawns and stuff, the soup my boyfriend makes and Indian food.

Which three celebrities would you most like to hang out with?
Audrey Hepburn, Coco Chanel and Christian Dior maybe?

Name three things that freak you out?
Driving in unknow places, changed plans at the last minute when I've been looking forward to something for a long time, and people who know who I am and expect me to know them too when I have no idea who they are...

Name three unusual things you are good at.
Like mrs. munster I am also very good at picking things up with my feet and toes - not so unusal then maybe? Um, what else...making up my own patterns for clothes and perhaps remembering where I've seen something in what everybody else would think to be chaos.

Which three things are you coveting?
A new camera, prefferably a digital SLR, some nice new things for the new flat and more money to go shopping with.

Phew, that was tough. I'm not gonna tag anybody as I think I've seen this list circulatin for a while now, but of course, I YOU haven't filled it in yet, feel free to consider yourself tagged!

I leave you now with this pretty lady as I prepare for my upcoming trip to Oulu and all the charity- and second hand shops it has to offer. Have a great weekend!


Inga kommentarer: