9.9.08

Life on mars

So I got myself a flat to rent in the new town. It'll be cheaper and a little bit smaller than what I live in now, and everything in it is brand new, never been used. Here's the best bit - a walk-in closet! Or, really just a storage room but hey, close enough! Now I'm just wondering wether to put my full-size mirror in the closet, in the hallway next to it or in the smallish bedroom. Or maybe I'll just get myself a second mirror...
The other day I felt like doing my grocery shopping in 70's style, so I wore dad's old trousers along with mum's old leather jacket, which I use a lot anyway. Scarf is just some cheapish thingy from Matalan.
These beauties are one of my favourite buys of the summer, they only cost me € 10 from a flea-market I visited when camping in Kuopio. Not really suited for camping though, hah. A bit tricky to wear for longer periods of time, as the strings won't stay in place if moving around too much. The string marks on my legs were still visible the day after I wore these shoes for my bf's cousin's birtday party a while back. But I can't help loving them...

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

I totally adore the fit of your leather jacket... and some years ago I had similar shoes... but the straps always slipped... it's a pity I loved them so much and you look lovely wearing yours!

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Thank you! :)