13.6.11

Malmö finds, part 2

My last day in Malmö was a monday, therefor my brother was at school and his wife at work, so I had to go out vintage shopping on my own...I didn't do too bad though! It was a warm and summery day so I put on this outfit and wandered off into the city. Several hours later I had found two skirts;

 

I've been looking for a red one for ages...And the one below was just fantastic, LOVE the pattern, has to be taken in slightly though.


I also found a dress which fitted me like a glove. Both skirts and the dress came from Humana.


And last but not least, I found two hats...In an antiques shop with loads of beautiful teak furniture and string-shelves other nice things I sadly could not fit into my bag and bring home.


Aren't they pretty? But kind of wintery so they won't get worn for another couple of months. I also visited Som Ny, and chatted with the lovely owner. She had some nice stuff there, especially the jeans, but sadly nothing in my size that I liked. But do head over there for a peek if you're in Malmö, or visit her web shop, she had some nice jewellery too!

I had a really nice time in Malmö, the shopping was sure better than around here, as was the restaurant we went to and of course it was also nice to hang out with my brother and his wife. The finds have been washed and now I just need to iron and do some other fixing before I can start wearing them. Oh, and I need the weather to be warm again...

8 kommentarer:

LBP sa...

I love the dress and it looks great on you!

ina sa...

The dress really really suits you! Great finding I must say (also the other things)...

Vintage Girl sa...

That red skirt is what I need to fill in one of my gaps. It's perfect! Love it. Your dress is awesome and I love the handbag! You are always so stylish.

Kerry sa...

I always love your vintage finds! That red skirt is just lovely, I certainly need to find one just like it.

Seeing your holiday finds is fun too. Thanks for sharing :-)

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Lbp; Oh, thank you! :)

Ina; Thanks! :)

Vintage Girl; Thank you, and the red skirt will fill a gap in my closet too, I'm so happy I found it :)

Kerry; No problem, hope you find your perfect red skirt soon as well!

Rakel sa...

Love it all! :)

Erika sa...

Vilka fynd! Klänningen är som gjord för dig! Visst är det härligt att shoppa i andra, lite större städer? Ska till Stockholm i helgen, ska försöka hinna förbi Old touch =)

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Rakel; Me too! :D

Erika; Det är det absolut! Oj, stockholm, det blir säkert kul, hoppas du fyndar nåt fint! :)