5.7.10

Summer is here!

Check out my latest finished sewing project;

(=The roof)

Mr Kitten and I spent the weekend in Kalajoki, where there is a long and lovely sandy beach, a camping area and a place to go dancing in the evening. My dancing outfit looked like this;


Minus the hair flower, I couldn't get it to sit quite right. It's just wonderful to be able to walk outside like this and not be cold. The next day I wore the same dress along with my red high heels to my uncles 60th birthday party. Speaking of birthdays, mine wasn't too long ago either, we spent some time at the beach and I wore my bright red bangle for the first time, with a matching red dress to go with it;



Another year older. I hope you've all had a lovely weekend and that the weather where you are is a lovely as it is here.

7 kommentarer:

Mrs Munster sa...

Lovely outfits. Your summer days in Kalajoki just sounds and looks picture perfect. I'm so jealous of your camper van! And Happy Birthday.

Lillgull sa...

Mycket händigt! *Beundrar soltaket*
Halterneck klänningen är helt underbar och skjortklänningen ser så avslappnad och skön ut! Härligt! :)

Erika sa...

Grattis i efterskott!

Soltaket ser mycket praktiskt ut, alltid trevligt att kunna få lite skugga under väldigt varma dagar.
Låter som en härlig mini-semester! Sol, strand och dans, vad mer kan man önska? =) Superfin outfit till dansen, den klänningen sitter som gjuten på dig!

Matroskin sa...

Ihanat asut. Onnea! Miten voit olla noin pömppömahaton, onko se luonnostaan vai jumppaatko kamalasti?

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Mrs Munster; Thank you!

Lillgull; tack, tack!

Erika; Tack! Dessutom känns det mycket hemtrevligare o mysigare me lite tak.

Matroskin; Kiitos! Taidan olla semmonen joka ei paljon jumppaa tarvitse että näin pienenä pysyy, tai ainakin tiostaiseksi...Äitikin oli nuorena näin pieni, mutta 4 lapsen jälkeen...Olettelen että minullekin voi tapahtua samaa. Hyvää kesän jatkoa!

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka sa...

Åh! vad du var sommarfin!

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Glamour; åh, tack!