29.10.09

Shoe madness

I love shoes. Lately, I've been compensating for the years when I only wore flats by getting myself some proper heels. Which isn't that easy when you're a european size 35. Anyway, I found these somewhat 40's inspired heels second hand and paid 9 euros for them. They were, not surprisingly, slightly too big but that's what gel cusions are for right?


My latest purchase cost me 10 euros and came from Veljekset Keskinen. I didn't realize how thin the heel is until I got home, but I have actually been able to walk quite effortlessly in them anyway. Until my feet start hurting from the unnatural angle they are forced into...Pretty and comfortable rarely go together.


And tomorrow I'll be picking up the pair I've been waiting for for over a week now; the perfect reds!
I've been dreaming about these ever since I saw Ranna wear a similar pair (or maybe they're the same even?). They come from Brandos.fi and they look just right, but I won't know for sure until tomorrow when I get my hands on these babies for real. *Fingers crossed* 60 euros including shipping will make these the most expensive shoes I've ever bought...

But enough shoes already, I also got a belt from Keskinens;


The fabric it's lying on is my new skirt, which I made yesterday. In a minute I'm gonna start on the matching top. I wonder if the shoes will match...

3 kommentarer:

Casey sa...

Those red shoes are gorgeous!!!!

Mrs Munster sa...

Great looking fabric. Hope you post photos of the end product! The white shoes are gorgeous

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Casey; I know, I didn't want to take 'em off last night...! :)

Mrs Munster; I will, and the shoes are actually silver-coloured ;)