15.6.09

Something for summer?

Now here's an outfit I can see myself wearing a lot this summer ( if it ever gets warm). The top is from a charity shop in Vasa and the capris a bit closer to home. They had been taken in and shortened by the previous owner, and needed some adjusting. Luckily, the time it takes me to get around to doing this kind of asjustments has shortened a lot in the last few years. Lucky, as I've found un-adjusted clothes from years back which will suit my style much better today than they would have, however altered, back then.

For some reason I've actually found up to five or six pairs of vintage gloves in this area, where other types of vintage clothing is so rare. Here's yet another pair, for 50 cents, along with some hair stuff and a cute broche. I've not been that into wearing broches, but then again, I haven't really owned any worth wearing...

I've already got a skirt almost identical to this one. But...ok I haven't really got any good reason for getting it. Other than it being so cheap. I couldn't resist the top either, as it was in one of my favourite colours and had a bit of a vintage feel as well.

Now this shirt - total love! Felt very 40's even though it's new. It had some nice details too. Worn with the same skirt as above, vintage gloves and handbag and grandma's old shoes.

Right, now I'm gonna have togo and check on my boyfriend, he's attempting to cut his own hair...

8 kommentarer:

B-b-b-etty sa...

va-va-voom ;D

blusen är urtjusig, varifrån är det?

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Ah, det blev visst lite otydligt, skorna på första bilden är det enda som inte är second hand. Skjortan är ursprungligen från Seppälä, enligt lappen iaf. Misstänker den är några säsonger gammal...

Darla: Retro Ways sa...

Everything is gorgeous, you look darling in every outfit! I love the look with the 1940s inspired shirt and black pencil skirt with the gloves yay for gloves! ♥

Witchcrafted Life sa...

Could you get anymore incredibly stylish? I think not! Seriously, my dear, your look (and luck with vintage finds) is the stuff of pure inspiration!


Wishing you a gorgeous week,
♥ Jessica

Anonym sa...

Me like =)

Solanah sa...

Wonderful outfits! Those brooches are really cute, I'm starting to have a love for plastic jewelry, sometimes it looks like candy :)

Miss Rascal sa...

Jag har likadana capris som jag kopte pa en car boot sale for 25 pence. :)

Du ar sa himla tjusig hela tiden! *avis*

Kitten loves vintage sa...

Aw, you girls are just too kind! :)

Rascal; Hihi, det är jag inte, det bara verkar så ;)